Some brides to be want to stay local for a night out on the town with the girls. Others want to travel to another city for a weekend of fun. Either way, you and your party will need reliable transportation around town—especially if drinking is involved. Having a hired driver instead of designating one friend to drive everyone else means the entire group can enjoy the night. But first things first: the person in charge of finding a limo service should get familiar with the basics of how to make the limo rental process go smoothly.
If it’s time to look into reserving a bachelor or bachelorette limo rental in Baltimore County, MD to celebrate your best friend’s upcoming nuptials, read on! Here are six tips for renting a limousine for a bachelorette or bachelor party:
- Book a limo early: Try to book your party limo as early as possible. This is especially important during high-demand limousine rental times, like prom and wedding seasons and most weekends. As soon as you lock down a party date, start reaching out to limo companies for quotes and availability. Try to call at least two months in advance, if possible.
- Don’t just choose the lowest price: Unless you are familiar with a particular limo company, call around for a few quotes. Note that each limo rental will vary in price and accommodations, so ask questions. Compare the quotes to each other while also taking into consideration online ratings and feedback from past clients.
- Plan your route now: Before calling to book a limo service, you need to know the route your party wants to take. The limo company will ask where you want to be picked up, dropped off and all the stops in between, as well as how long you’ll need them to be available. Some rental companies have minimum rental times, so make sure you get your money’s worth.
- Get a breakdown of costs: Sure, you’re renting a limo for the night, but you’re not just paying for the vehicle itself. Your bill will also include the cost of gas, parking fees, tolls, cleaning fees, the driver’s pay and more. Know about everything you are paying for and ensure there are no hidden fees.
- Bring your own supplies: Most limousine companies will have amenities and party supplies waiting for you inside the limo, but it’s good to ask if they stock things like ice buckets and drinks. A good way to save some cash and have all the drinks and snacks you really want is to plan on bringing your own instead.
- Leave a tip: Plan to tip at the end of your limo rental. Tip what you think is fair and reasonable. 15 to 20 percent is customary, but you might tip more if the experience was enjoyable and exceeded your expectations.
American Sedan & Limo Service is the most experienced and reasonable limo service in Baltimore County, MD. Call us today for information about our special events limousines and pricing!