Prom and homecoming are once-in-a-lifetime experiences, so you want to make the most of these important nights. Many people choose to get a limousine in Baltimore County, MD to help make their night even more special. However, you may not know how to go about getting a limo, or what the best etiquette is when you do. If you’re considering a limo for your special event this year, read on to learn everything you know about making sure it’s a great experience for everyone:
- Plan your budget: The most important thing to think about before renting a limousine in Baltimore County, MD is your budget. Making sure your prom or homecoming is a great experience all around, including during your ride to the dance, relies on your ability to manage your budget for all aspects of the night.
- Reserve your ride early: Once you find the limo you want to rent, reserve it well in advance. Special nights when many people want to get a limo, such as prom or homecoming, are nights when limos get booked up far ahead of time. You want to make sure you book your limousine in Baltimore County, MD before you get turned down simply because there are no more vehicles available. Also, make sure you get a signed contract so you know that your limo will show up on the day of your event.
- Pay attention to available seats: When researching your limos and planning who is going to ride with you, make sure you pay attention to the number of people that can fit in the limousine. If a limo passenger limit is 10 people, that means that the absolute maximum number of people that can fit in the limo is 10. Plus, you will all be wearing tuxedos and dresses, so crowded limos can get hot. Exceed the recommended number of passengers will make things quite uncomfortable.
- Get detailed pictures: Before you commit to the limo that you have your eye on, make sure you get detailed pictures of the inside and outside of the actual vehicle you are renting. The limo company’s website should have detailed photos you can browse, or you can go to the company and see the limo for yourself.
- Be respectful and follow the rules: Limousines are great for prom and homecoming because they help keep everyone safe. However, make sure you are respectful of the rented space and never bring alcohol, drugs or smoking products into the limo or to your school’s event. You’ll end up having your night canceled early and being liable for any contraband in your possession. Make sure the friends you’re riding with understand the rules as well, and keep in mind that whomever booked the limo will be liable for any damages that your group causes.
If you’re looking for a great limousine in Baltimore County, MD that is reliable and will ensure your night is one to remember, check out American Sedan & Limo Service. We provide professional, prompt and reliable limousine service so you can arrive in comfort and style. Give us a call today to make your reservation.