There’s a lot of planning that goes into weddings. Wedding plans include so much more than the perfect dress and rings—they also include thinking about how you, your future spouse and your wedding party will arrive at the venue. It goes without saying that a crucial element for your big day is the transportation from one location to another. If your wedding party is staying at a hotel or you have out-of-town guests flying in on the day of the event, it may not be a good idea to rely on taxis or ride shares for last-minute pickup.
Are you on the fence about reserving a limo for your wedding day? Got friends, family and a wedding party that could use a lift? Here are five great reasons to hire a limousine service for your wedding transportation in Baltimore County, MD:
- Everyone gets there on time: We all have that friend or family member who is chronically late to everything. Not only that, but if they are carpooling with a group, there’s potential for their entire group to arrive late. Rent a limo and chances are everyone gets to your wedding together and on time.
- Convenient for out-of-town guests: Although out-of-town wedding guests don’t expect transportation to be set up for them, the gesture can be helpful in certain situations—for example, for guests who are unfamiliar with the area and reluctant to rent a car. You can avoid having to provide directions to the venue while crossing your fingers that GPS maps won’t send your guests in the wrong direction. Whether close family and friends are coming from the airport or a hotel, maintain convenience by hiring a limo driver with knowledge of the local area.
- Treat your wedding party: Hiring a limousine for your wedding party is a wonderful way to let them all know just how special they are to you. Nothing says “thank you” like sending a stretch limo or sedan to transport your bridesmaids and groomsmen round trip. A limo ride makes for a memorable time for all!
- Bonding time: Having quality bonding time is another great reason to book limos for your wedding party and guests, as everyone will be riding together. This is perfect if your wedding venue is a distance away from your reception site, or if multiple stops are scheduled along the way. Bond with your friends during this time—guests who are strangers can also get to know each other!
- A safe way to get around: Hiring a limo for your wedding party and guests is both fun and safe—especially if alcohol is being served. Even if someone is not drinking, you should want them to be able to fully celebrate, not have to drive intoxicated people around. The limo chauffeur is the only designated driver needed. They will transport your group from location to location until the end of the night.
If you want to reserve the best wedding transportation in Baltimore County, MD, contact American Sedan & Limo Service today!