No matter why you’ve rented a limousine service in Baltimore County, MD, you can be sure that your limousine ride will be comfortable, classy and worry free. Professional chauffeurs will do everything they can to make sure that your ride is everything you could desire from luxury transportation.
However, there are a few things that you may consider doing pre-ride and in-transit to ensure that you and / or your guests get the smoothest ride possible.
Before your limousine ever arrives to pick you up, there are a few things you can do to help guarantee a successful trip.
- Make sure you check rates ahead of time. Although most limousine services charge by the hour, rates can fluctuate depending on the number of people, distance, and day of the week. Be sure to check for any special fees too. There may be added fees for trips outside of town or if you want to bring beverages into the vehicle. It’s smart to check these things thoroughly before your trip so you don’t end up with any unexpected charges.
- Give the driver (or limousine service) your itinerary ahead of time. Include any stops and when you would like to be there. This helps the driver plan the best possible routes and work around traffic patterns to ensure that you get where you need to be on time and in style.
- Be sure to have a definitive number of passengers before booking your limousine service. You would hate if you ended up with more passengers than the vehicle can handle or find an extra charge on your bill for extra passengers. It’s smarter, and safer, to know exactly how many passengers there will be ahead of time.
- Decide on pick-up and drop-off times and places ahead of time. It’s smart to provide any specific details such as what entrance you would like to be picked up at. This will help to avoid any mix-ups or delays.
After your driver has picked you up, there are a few more things you can do to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Ask the driver to keep you informed during your trip. The driver should let you know about any traffic delays, route changes, or any other unexpected events during your trip.
- Let the driver know how interactive you would like him to be with you and your guests. If you and your newlywed spouse want some privacy, let him know. If you are new in town and want some information about the city or want help entertaining your passengers, your driver can usually assist with that too.
No matter why you’re looking for a professional limousine service in Baltimore County, MD, following these tips can help ensure that you receive the best ride possible with no unwanted surprises or mishaps. Make sure you get the most from your limousine service and enjoy the ride!