Limousines are not just for transporting bachelorette parties around for a crazy night out on the town or for getting high school seniors to prom. In fact, many people traveling for business utilize limo pickup and drop-off for convenience, which is especially helpful when a business trip takes you to an unknown place. For the family, a limo is a fun option to get to the airport without having to search for a parking spot in a crowded airport lot—and as a plus, you’ll actually make it there on time!
Whatever your reason for wanting to ride in a limousine, here are some tips to help you find the best airport limo service in Baltimore County, MD:
- Get business cards: When you have a good experience with a limo driver, don’t let them leave without getting one of their business cards. For example, if you’re riding in a limo for a friend’s party, and at the end of the night you feel like you enjoyed the service, the vehicle was clean and the driver drove safely the entire time, ask the driver for their card so you can give them a ring in the future.
- Ask your Facebook friends: Ah, social media—an Internet-based learning hub of all things true and not so true. If you’re like a lot of adult Facebook users, you know most, if not all, of your Facebook friends, which makes their responses to your request for limo service recommendations that much more reliable. It’s almost guaranteed you will get inundated with limo companies your friends hired for special occasions like weddings, bachelorette parties and birthday celebrations. Gather information, and then check out company websites to learn more.
- Check online reviews: A quick scan through online customer review sites and forums can yield a plethora of positive and negative comments. Only seek reviews on reputable websites and always view business websites. Use keywords and key phrases, as well as your location, to see results specific to your transportation needs.
- Call the airport: Looking for a last-minute home pickup to make your flight? Give the airport’s customer service line a call right now. The airport you’re leaving from may have a list of limousine companies with which they have agreements to do airline traveler pickups or drop-offs.
- Ask important service questions: Once you have found a limo company of interest, call or email them a list of questions in regards to services offered, pricing and driver qualifications and standards. Another important thing to find out is their cancellation or rescheduling policy—especially since flights can change and it’s not uncommon for out-of-town business meetings to get cancelled. It would be a shame to forfeit the cost of a limo ride due to circumstances out of your control.
For business or pleasure, hiring an airport limo service in Baltimore County, MD is a smart option for folks who tend to stress before a flight or who are habitually late to everything. Give us a call at American Sedan & Limo Service to schedule a driver or to learn more about our transportation services.