It’s summer, which means it’s the perfect time to gather a group of friends and head out to wine country. But who’s going to drive? A limo company, of course! After all, this is a wine tasting trip—everyone should be able to enjoy it. Read on for five good reasons to rent a limousine in Baltimore County, MD for summertime wine tasting:
- To not get lost: Most wine enthusiasts have their go-to wineries, but what if you are interested in expanding your palate but you’re not familiar with the area you’ll be visiting? Don’t waste precious wine time driving yourself in circles looking for tasting rooms. Instead, hire a limo and leave the directions to the driver—although you may want to let them know beforehand the wineries and vineyards you would like to visit.
- To enjoy the scenery: If you’re driving a packed car through wine country, you won’t get to enjoy all the beautiful scenery. Everyone will be narrating out loud just how lovely the vineyards look, also pointing out animals and all sorts of other things in nature along the way. You know that taking your eyes off the road, even if for only a few seconds, can be dangerous. When your group gets together to get a limo for the day, everyone gets to sightsee the entire time.
- To celebrate a special occasion: Whether going wine tasting for a weekend afternoon with your spouse or in a group to celebrate a special occasion, renting a limousine in Baltimore County, MD eliminates your having to drive from the equation. Whether the occasion is a bachelorette party, a birthday party or a wedding anniversary, getting a limo driver is a good move that allows you the chance to hang out with your party in wine country and focus on your important day.
- To taste all the wine: Here’s some food for thought: the average person can handle two to three wine tastings in a row before getting obviously tipsy—this depends on individual alcohol tolerance and the number of tastings on a winery’s list. In the likely event that everyone in your party wants to partake in the wine tasting festivities, you’ll want to plan ahead with a hired driver for the day. This lets your group safely jump from tasting room to tasting room to sample all the wine.
- To have an all-day DD: It’s not wise to take the risk, nor is it worth driving while impaired, even slightly. Agreeing to drive a car full of your friends to wine tastings and then deciding later that you want to drink is big no-no. Including a limo rental in your plans is a simple way to avoid this situation altogether, because, whether driving you around for wine tasting or picking you up from the airport, professional limousine drivers are sober drivers.
Fun, friends and wine—sounds like you’re in for a fantastic weekend! To ensure a pleasant time wine tasting and a good overall experience, contact the team at American Sedan & Limo Service to reserve a limousine in Baltimore County, MD today.