Limousines have long been considered a luxurious mode of transportation. For this reason, they are also a top vehicle choice for weddings. By traveling in a limo on your wedding day, your event will become much more memorable and special—plus, it gives every couple the chance to feel like celebrities on their big day. You have the perfect dress and the nicest suit, and you’re in a great mood, so why not also have the perfect ride?
Organizing a wedding is already stressful enough—why worry about transportation? Here a few tips to make hiring a limo service in Baltimore County, MD for your wedding as easy as possible:
- Know your needs: When looking for limo service in Baltimore County, MD for your wedding, make sure to specify the number of people that will be riding in the vehicle. This way the limo company will be able to offer a vehicle that will comfortably be able to transport your entire party. For more than 14 people, you will probably be better off with a passenger van. If it is fewer than that, a six, eight or 10 passenger stretch vehicle should suffice. If it is just the bride and groom, you may want to consider a luxury sedan.
- Budget accordingly: Your transportation budget will vary greatly depending on the type and number of vehicles you plan on using. Most limo services have an hourly minimum, so plan accordingly. This minimum includes not just travel time, but also the time spent waiting to take passengers from the ceremony to the reception. If there are multiple destinations, make sure to estimate distance, traffic and other factors that may lead to additional time needed for the service.
- Get to know the vehicle selection: Your vehicle choice will ultimately be determined by the number of passengers and your vision for your wedding. Luckily, limo companies have a wide range of options, which can include everything from classic cars to SUVs, stretch limos and more. Have an idea of what sort of look you are hoping to achieve when hiring a limo service in Baltimore County, MD.
- Consider your guests: If your ceremony and reception are being held in different venues, you may want to consider hiring transportation for your guests. Hiring a passenger van will help ensure that everyone makes it from point A to point B on time and with minimal hassle. If a significant portion of your guest list is flying in to attend your wedding, booking transportation from the hotel to the event could be much appreciated.
- Book early: With the amount of planning and coordination a wedding entails, transportation is often a last minute thought. It is best to consider hiring a limo service in Baltimore County, MD after you select the locations for the ceremony and reception in order to ensure your top choices are available.
For the best transportation options, contact American Sedan & Limo Service for limo service in Baltimore County, MD. With more than 20 years in the business, we are here to provide you with top quality limo and transportation services for your wedding. Call us today to learn more.